Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It has been a long time.

Firstly, we had our National Day celebration today!
When our contigent had to march out,
Im so damn freaking scared.
Im afraid I might forget to bang or something.
It was seriously pure torture not to laugh during our inspection of the parade contigents.
I wanted SOOO badly to laugh :D :D

We had to re-sing the national day songs all over & over again.
O___O
Dont we have anymore songs?

&!
Thanks Ken for going back to school to take my F&N book.
Thanks :D

Went to WM cos the lovey dovey birds wanted to.
So I accompained them.
Watched CLICK with ;
JIE, MY, GH, KEN, JO, CLARA, JH & QY!
Okay, so I "forced" qy to come.
HO HO HO!

The show was damn hilarious!
I couldnt stop laughing xD

After that, he walked me home!
WHEEE!!
Thanks alot! X)
GH & Ken kept di-siaoing him & me.
*RE*
Oh wells (:
Sorry on their behalf!
I did have a FUN FUN FUN day today :D :D :D

Grrr.. JY, my cousin, sent him a love sms to him la.
OHMYGOD.
PANDA! If you're reading this now,
my annoying cousin sent it to you for fun yeah?
Im so pissed!
I hope he knows I did not sent that sms (:

We had our audition yesterday!
I know, its only about 1/4 of the class performing,
& Im in it too (:
We sang, "Stay the same".
Its quite a nice song.
But I dont think that we'll get it.

We had our CIP on Saturday.
Yeah, Im slow -.-"



Not our hands.

So, we started at 11.
& we're posted to Ngee Ann city!


Saw 2 cute dogs during our CIP.
Dogs, the most adorable-est thing in the whole wide world! :D




Big gulp!

I noticed that most Malay families donate huge sums of money.
Not to be racist or anything :D

After that, went to the Heerens to have a look see.
Didnt know the Sg idols would be appearing too.

I SUPPORT JOAKIM!
I LOVE JOAKIM!
XD

The idols :D

They started throwing posters ard.
& my sister got it!
We went to have it signed.
Actually, only the person with the poster will be allowed to have their autographs.
But the security guard let both PF & me in! :D

Joakim was the first that shook my hand.
Oh so cute!
& Jonathan kept looking at me!
Ha ha ha ha (:

Hady: *Wide-eyed*
Hady: TWINS! There's twins here!
Jasmine: *Looks*
Jasmine: Yah hor! So cute!
Hady: Wah, why your face so red?
US: HA HA HA. Cos we're hot xD

Our total amount of money :D
1 old woman kept looking at the bag of cash I was carrying.
& she even asked me if I could spare her some.
O_________O

So unreasonable.
But I will not let it ruin my happy mood (:


Did I miss out anything?


its my happy day.
i hope it stays the same,
go accordingly as i've planned.
ilu (:

No comments: